Hi Dirk,

> Am Mittwoch, 6. September 2006 03:12 schrieb ext Stephen Liu:
>
> > I think following warning is critical;
> > device-mapper : dm-linear : Device lookup failed
> > device-mapper : error adding target to table
>
> Did you compile dm into the kernel (or: Is the dm-mod modules
> loaded?)?

At time of installation I ran;
# modprobe dm-mod
No printout

Afterwards I found it for "Loading the LVM2 module".  I ran LVM not
LVM2 so I did not care it further.

I can re-run the above command again starting the
"install-amd64-minimal-2006.1".  It is before "chroot".  If after
"chroot" I have to wipe out the HD and re-work from the beginning.

I think following warning is a major problem;
device-mapper : dm-linear : Device lookup failed
device-mapper : error adding target to table

How to check whether EMVS is working?  Tks

B.R.
SL