Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
> On Tuesday 12 September 2006 05:28, Dale wrote:
>
>> I copied it there because I did a rm -rfv
>> /mnt/gentoo/usr/portage/distfiles/util-* first.
>>

> /mnt/gentoo/usr/portage/distfiles == /usr/portage/distfiles ?

Yea, I'm doing a install on another drive.  I mounted it at
/mnt/gentoo.  It makes copy and paste easier.  :D  I'm trying to get a
clean start.  This is a three year old install and I have learned a
lot.  Still have a loooong way to go though.  Care to help me a bit
more?  LOL

I also always add the -v to rm.  I like to see it do it, especially the
second time around.

Dale

:-)  :-)