> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 14:30:06 +0200 (SAST) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> mrouted doens't work with 2.4 (according to docs)
>
> What docs? Well, I see it being written in the ebuild, but given that
> mrouted-3.9-beta3 is existing since June 1999, I don't think it is
> actually true. Did you try compiling and running it?

I can't compile it since it requires 2.6 kernel headers which I cannot
have on my system.

I have compiled it before on a different intallation but didn't get any
results then either.

I think my knowledge of mutlicast and routing thereof is lacking .. or I
just don't understand how the setup should look / work

Henti