My mail queue is chock full of messages that appear to be
error-reports from MAILER_DAEMON to the effect that some piece of mail
is undeliverable.  The form of the messages is baffling to me, and I
cannot figure out what the original message was or where it came from.
All of the addresses seem bogus.

My fear is that messages with non-bogus addresses are also finding
their way here, and are being delivered to people who deserve better.

Can I train postfix to stop this stuff?  Should I investigate some
more to find out what's going on?
I really do want to run a mail server here, but I'd like to not be
complicit in spam.

++ kevin

--
Kevin O'Gorman, PhD