· Mick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Sunday 17 September 2006 08:20, Alexander Skwar wrote:
>> · Alexander Skwar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> > What do I have to change, so that I'm able to use the Gnome Terminal
>> > buffer even when I'm inside a screen session?
>
> Ditto for aterm please.

Do "echo $TERM" and then "cp /etc/screenrc ~/.screenrc". Next, edit
~/.screenrc and add what you got when you did "echo $TERM" in the
approriate spots (ie. where there is "xterm").

Alexander Skwar
--
Ha. I say let them try -- even vi+perl couldn't match the power of an
editor which is, after all, its own OS.  ;-)