Hi,

i already searched all over the internet, but couldn't find anything
yet...

I'm having a hard time getting my onbard raid1 back to work with a new
mainboard. The old one had an nforc4 chip and worked fine, but the new
one (Asus A8R-MVP) has an ULI m5288 chipset.

I can use both SATA drives, but not together as a raid1, i was using
dmraid, but this doesn't support the ULI chipset.

So i was wondering if anyone else got it working or has any
suggestions to get it working?

PS: on the mainboard-cd there were only drivers for Fedora, RH and
Suse but those don't work....;\

thx!

greetings,
        Roman v. Gemmeren

--
Ask not what's inside your head, but what your head's inside of.
-- J.J. Gibson