> It looks like an dependency problem on your init
scripts.
> Did you tried to run "depscan.sh"? it should fix
init.d dependencies.

depscan.sh didn't help.
I find that when I remove xdm from default runlevel
everything works fine.
I can also see that when stopping xdm via:
/etc/init.d/xdm stop
I receive error message.
My xdm depend() section looks like:
depend() {
        need localmount

        # this should start as early as possible
        # we can't do 'before *' as that breaks it
        # (#139824) Start after ypbind and autofs for
network authentication
        # (#145219) Could use lirc mouse as input
device
        after bootmisc readahead-list ypbind autofs
openvpn gpm netmount lircd
        before alsasound net.lo

        # Start before X
        use acpid hald xfs
}

Do You have any idea what can be wrong ?
Thank You for help.

-at