On 9/22/06, Enrico Weigelt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

anyone here who's got working typo3 ebuilds ?
I've grabbed some from the net, but this doesn't seem to be
completed.

I emerge'd the typo3_src package and installed it via
webapp-config. But the whole stuff in ./htdocs is missing,
so it seems, I need the typo3_dummy installed too.

Do you speak about the rails blogs typo ?

Is anyone working on a better solution, ie. one (frontend)
package, which can be set up via an simple webapp-config call
(just like all other webapps too) ?

I did the install my hand (typo4 instead) and create some init script.