Steven G Wagner wrote:
I finally got it working. Pinging my ipcop server works as well as google. I
compiled everything under tulip family network device support as a module
and listed 'tulip' in "/etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel-2.6".

'lsmod' shows only tulip listed. I guess that gets me all squared away here.
Thanks a lot for all your help. I should document this problem and post it
to my website as I was only able to find a lot of scattered info in regards
to this card, the tulip driver and my particular problem in Gentoo.

Now back to the handbook to finish my install then onto the Gentoo file
server wiki...should be fun and hopefully I'll have a nice little secure
fileserver when all is finished.

Glad you got it working. :)