On Tuesday 03 October 2006 21:37, Grant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about 'Re: [gentoo-user] Wireless trouble: unknown symbols':
> These 64 bits are starting to get me down.  Can I run an x86 system
> with this AMD Sempron64 3000+ CPU?

Yes, but you'll be throwing out 8 extra bits of addressing space and about
1/2 dozen extra registers.  Those are not accessible to 32-bit code.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest