Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng <at> wdc.com> writes:

> > I get this error:

> > Uncaught exception Gpointer.Null   Killed by signal 1.

> This is weird.. But see here

> http://bugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=372545

> It's a FONT problem??

Hello Ow,

It does look like a bug, but with little experience with unison,
somebody else is going to have to verify and post this bug,
or wait until I gain more experience with unison.

> What if you do it via the CLI??

Well following this doc:

http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/download
/releases/stable/unison-manual.html

I can get the CLI to work. Interestingly, it starts
the gui for me to enter the remote passwd  into a gui
ssh session. With that, I can easily use the command
line, until I nail down the issue(s)....

I am using version 2.13.16 on both amd64 and x86 machines,
since that is the latestvstable version on x86 and all versions
are marked testing on the amd64. Or do you think I should install
the 2.17.1-r1 version on the x86 and the amd64 machines?

unison-2.13.16 is working fine on both arch's using the CLI.

James