You could install VMWare.

On 10/13/06, bijayant kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi to all,
                I want to install MS outlook on the gentoo. Can it possible
to run MS outlook on gentoo-linux. If yes then how...??? Is any extra plugin
required to do the same. My main concern is that i have to provide calendar
sharing with MS outlook on linux box to one of my client..Please help me..I
have heard about scalix, but i am not sure about it, there is one thing more
openXchange also. But i have no idea about both of them. If any one can help
me, please do sir. I will be very thankful to you all.

Bijayant Kumar