Quoth the Bo Ørsted Andresen
> On Wednesday 18 October 2006 23:35, Darren Kirby wrote:
> > Again, ensure that you have the line:
> >
> > media-sound/dir2ogg ~x86
> >
> > in "/etc/portage/package.keywords"
> >
> > Note that this assumes you are running "x86" ARCH. If you are using a
> > different arch then do the same thing but change the arch to what you are
> > using: ie: "~sparc", "~ppc", or "~amd64".
>
> Actually it doesn't assume anything. It simply means that you accept any
> package that includes the ~x86 keyword..

Sheesh. Sorry for the passive tense.

In what I wrote above: "media-sound/dir2ogg ~x86", as it pertains to the task
Max needs to do to get a newer version, I am assuming Max is running an x86
ARCH...

If you really want to be pedantic it doesn't mean "that you accept any package
that includes the ~x86 keyword", it means you accept the ~x86 keyworded
version of dir2ogg...

-d