This isn't exactly Gentoo-related, however, you guys tend to be the
most command-line savvy group, and this is all about the command line
at the moment...

I have three partitions on my workstation's hard drive.

/dev/sda1 = ntfs (windows)
/dev/sda3 = linux-swap
/dev/sda4 = ext3 (SuSE 10.1)

Where sda2 should be used to be and XFS partition for Kubuntu.

My question is thus: how would I tack that free space onto sda4?  I
don't want to reinstall SuSE if I don't have to.

Throwing out an educated guess, do I have to delete sda3, and then
make sda4 bigger, leaving enough space for sda5 (linux-swap)?

I'm just throwing that idea out there, 'cause I don't know.

I'm using a Kubuntu Live-CD, for those who might ask.  I considered a
Gentoo live-cd, but I couldn't find any copies so I was sort of stuck.

Thanks for any help!