Every time I boot my resolv.conf reverts to the original file with no name
servers in it.  Because I use my laptop in various places I have a series of
resolv.conf files (resolv.conf.xx1, resolv.conf.xx2, etc)  When I use a
different network I just cp /etc/resolv.conf.xx1 /etc/resolv.conf  Now I'm
having to do this every morning after boot even though I'm on the same
network.  Why does it keep reverting to this old file?  How do I stop it?
I've looked in the directory /etc/ but I cant see any file like
resolv.conf.old or resolv.conf.tmp  Where is it getting this empty file from?
--
Dr. Matthew R. Lee

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]