Hi!

Since my upgrade to GCC4.1.1 and Glibc 2.4 I've had this annoying problem with xfce4 session; whenever I log in it takes a lot longer than it used to for the session to come up. When it does come up I have two xterm's running that _should_ be sitting on the far left and far right side respectively with a size of 100x85 each. Unfortunately since the upgrade they show up but only next to each other and with a size of 80x24. It seems that xfce4-session only cares about running the program but forgets size/position. Anyone else who has encountered this? Anyone know of any solution?

Best regards

Peter K