On 12/7/06, Mick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My /etc/fstab looks like this:

/dev/hdc   /mnt/dvd   auto,iso9660,udf   noauto,ro,user,exec   0 0

I'm not sure it is legal to specify a comma-separated list of
filesystem types.  Probably better to just use "auto" here.

Could you please tell me what sort of Joliet fs options I need to select so as
to be able to mount the burned fs, or what do I need to configure in my
system to enable me to achieve this?

I would guess just CONFIG_JOLIET=y in your kernel configuration.  You
can find it in Filesystems->CD-ROM/DVD Filesystems under ISO 9660
CDROM filesystem support.

-Richard