On 12/18/06, Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 06:44:45 -0800, Grant wrote:

> I have squirrelmail-1.4.8 installed and working on my server, and
> portage wants to install 1.4.9a in a new slot.  How will the slots
> work in this context?

Do you have the vhosts USE flag set? If so, after emerging the new
version you'll have to use webapp-config to update it on each (virtual)
host running it. When all are updated ot the later version (webapp-config
--list-unused-installs will show you) you can emerge --prune the older
instances.

I'm not using the vhosts USE flag.  I'm getting this:

[ebuild  NS   ] mail-client/squirrelmail-1.4.9a  USE="crypt filter
mysql spell ssl -ldap -nls -postgres -vhosts"

How does this work in my case?

- Grant