Arend von der Lieth wrote:
> Hi Carl,
>
> I do not know if that helps, but I had a similar problem with my parallel
> printer recently (after upgrading to udev-103). I could solve the problem by
> directly integrating the (important) corresponding parts of the kernel
> (according to: http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/printing-howto.xml) instead of
> compiling them as modules (<*> instead of <M>).
>
> HTH. Kindest regards,
> Arend
>
> Carl Adams wrote:

Hmmm, makes me wonder.  I have everything compiled into my kernel to and
I have not ran into this issue before.  Most everything I have ever ran
into was fixed by deleting the printer then adding it back again.  I use
Konqueror to do this so maybe that makes some difference.

Strange problem though.

Dale

:-)  :-)