Uwe Thiem написа:
On 26 December 2006 18:03, Alessandro Cipriani wrote:
HI, i'm alessandro. I'm a newbie of gentoo. I've installed the system from
stage 1 on a Asus Laptop. I've a problem: i don't know how i can play wma
songs with kaffeine. The output error is:

"xine: found input plugin  : file input plugin
xine: couldn't find demux for >/home/alex/audio/songs.wma<
xine: found input plugin  : file input plugin"

Emerge the win32codecs and make "win32codecs" part of your USE flags. See /etc/make.conf and /etc/make.conf.example.

Uwe
Hi,
Check also about 'wma' local USE-flag.
HTH. Rumen