Hello.

I'm using audacious as my music player, and having all sorts of trouble with it.
As it's a gnome application, it uses all of its dialog windows.
For example, when I press the eject to add files, it opens the gnome
open dialog. And here starts the problems.
As a background, I have my /home mounted via NFS.
When I try to switch into my home dir, it takes a few seconds to
display it all. I don't know why it takes so much to simply render my
home dir.
The real annoying problem is when I try to enter my 'mp3' directory by
typing it. It's not a real directory, but rather a symlink to another
mounted partition where my mp3 files are.
If I simply type 'mp3' and press enter, audacious freezes and starts
consuming 100% cpu.
It seems to be ignoring that 'mp3' is not a symlink, and try adding
all files inside it recursively, consuming lots of memory and all cpu.
If I double click 'mp3', it shows fine.
However, this is most annoying. Don't know if this is an audacious
specific bug, it seems to be a problem with the gnome libraries
somewhere.
Anyone can reproduce this?

Thanks

--