Hi,

So just try same think with "sync" and tell us if it work ...

no same situation even with sync. After some time it get freezed.

Perhaps a bug on kernel too, try another kernel : vanilla-sources for
example
vanilla has no gentoo patch, perhaps a bug in this, need to try
Do you use genkernel ? or make kernel conf yourself ?

Well i've not tried with a vanilla kernel, since i think this problem
is due to some kernel bug since i've tested the setup with a
non-unistalled old kernel 2.6.15 at it has the same behaviour.

I've tested also all the possibilites you've told me but still no
result. I've used a bit the gentoo live-cd and the problem didn't
showed up.

let's try all this so

have fun
;-)