b.n. wrote:
> Dale ha scritto:
>
>> He did post this to the dev list.  He posted it there first, well, I got
>> it there first.  I guess he could have sent it to both at the same time.
>>> < snip >
>
> Yes, but why inflaming us?
>
>>> Me too, but I'm really unsure you're really helping.
>>>
>>> m.
>
> Oh, I just bit the flamebait :)
>
>> Dale
>>
>> :-)  :-)  :-)

I dunno.  Maybe he will explain that to us later on.  Maybe he is seeing
something that the rest of us are missing.  Lots of possibilities I guess.

I to have seen some people leave instead of continuing with the way
things are.  Gentoo is not perfect, nothing is really, but it is as
close as it gets to me.  It sure beats windoze.  ;-)

I'd like to help myself but I find it hard to do research and do much of
anything because of this crappy dial-up I am on.  Add in that I can't
sit at this thing for very long because of arthritis and it sort of
messes me up with what I would like to do.  I need to get me a laptop.
Maybe when I get this divorce behind me and get my finances back in
order I can get one.  She sort of did a number on my credit.  Tried to
do more but I'm disabled, not stupid.

Maybe he will reply in a bit when he checks the replies he has gotten so
far, if he doesn't feel he is jumping in a huge flame pit.

Let's be nice now.  :D

Dale

--
www.myspace.com/dalek1967