On Wed, 10 Jan 2007, Kent Fredric wrote:

Interesting to note, with Bash-3.2 & 2006-03-01 Bash-Completion,
you'll find if you check your latest /etc/skel/.bashrc which is
provided to new users now completely lacks the bash completion line,
Yes, the same goes for the stable version.
and upon merging of that 20060301 bash completion it notifies you that
"hey, you dont need to even do that anymore cos we thought it was
kludgy" and tells you just to do an
I just emerged the ~x86 version (bash-completion-20060301) and couldn't
find that in the emerge notifications.
eselect bashcomp enable base
but I cant vouch for that actually working :/

$ eselect bashcomp enable base
!!! Error: /usr/share/bash-completion/base doesn't exist

Thanks.
--
Jorge Almeida