On 2007-01-10, Bo Ørsted Andresen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --nextPart83488497.xmOgMQFcVB
>
> On Wednesday 10 January 2007 06:48, Bruno Espinoza wrote:
>> Obiously, this programs need a Windows System in
>> order to run.
>
> Sure. On the client system.

Actually the gtk app _is_ the client system.  The system with
the Xorg server that's displaying windows reading the mouse
device is the server system.

> Which doesn't have to be on the same system as the gtk app is
> installed on.

Correct.  The X server (Xorg server) and X client (gtk app) may
be on different machines.

>> And thats why it need the X Window System (Xorg) in order to
>> compile succesfully.
>
> Nope. It only needs it for the tests after successfull compilation.

Which seems rather bogus to me.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Go on, EMOTE! I
                                  at               was RAISED on thought