Try fsck --help
then select the options related to recovery  and repair the system file
at least twice, then reboot your system with "shutdown -b now"

Based in my experience this occur after shutdown by power fault and not
by command.
The format must be fsck -p -f /dev/partition_name

the flag -p will repair automatically your system and the flag -f force
the revision even the file system appear like clean.
Good luck!!!
Sigfrido