On Wednesday 31 January 2007 11:45, "Anthony E. Caudel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote about '[gentoo-user] System reporting information':
> I seem to remember some time back some discussion about a script or
> program that would examine a gentoo system and create a report on
> packages installed, make.conf contents, and other relevant information
> that might be of help to the devs.  No personal info would be collected.
>
> Am I imagining this?  Would this info be of help to the devs?

There was at one point a gentoo-stats package/project, but I don't think
it's currently in a usable state.  There's also
http://www.linux-stats.org/ (and it's matching package: list) which
generates some Gentoo-specific statistics.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.             ,= ,-_-. =.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]              ((_/)o o(\_))