[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

2007/2/5, Sigfrido V. Ortiz C. <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

    Hi folks,
    Due to I have read here nice comment about XFCE4 desktop windows
    manager, I'm testing it In my old box, so everything is fine until
    I add
    de Weather Applet (kfce4-weather).
    I can setup it [weather applet], nice it works, but once I closed the
    session and after back, The XFCE panel disappears and I can not
    recover
    it any more.
    I deleted .config and .cache to back to default, so if I install any
    application like browsers, mail client and so on, everything is
    OK, but
    If I add the weather monitor, the XFCE Panel disappears after
    close the
    session again.

    Some now how ti fix it?

    For your reference I' m using:
    Firefox 2. , Opera 9.x , OOo 2.1 , Netscape Mail 7.2 fro this account,
    Kmail for my job, Claws-mail for Gmail account, Kernel
    2.6.18-gentoo-r2
    Also I use KDE 3.5.5 and is weather applet works fine, but KDE is to
    heavy for my old box, everything take a long time to work. XFCE is
    more
    fast and light, so I would like to fix this problem.

    Thaks in advance
    Sigfrido