On 2007-02-13, Neil Bothwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Actually I gave up on filing bugs about 6 months ago.
>> Everytime I've filed a bug in the past, I've gotten flamed
>> because it's a duplicate of something that's already closed.
>
>That won't happen so much now that you know about the ALL option.

I hope so.  In the past I was always baffled when my searches
didn't find anything relevent but all the bugs I reported were
duplicates.  [Actually, I think there was one what wasn't, but
the experience was enough to make me swear off reporting bugs.]

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  .. I want a COLOR
                                  at               T.V. and a VIBRATING BED!!!