Tried this as module and built in to the kernel still no sound

Stewart

Mohammed Hagag wrote:
try
#modprobe snd-pcm-oss
if not already loaded or built in the kernel, then run the program.

On 2/26/07, Stewart Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all

I've just updated RealPlayer to version 10. Before the update it all
worked fine, after the update nothing. Starting RealPlayer and looking
at the settings I found that XVideo was checked , no idea why, after
un-checking it I got video back but still no sound. Googling showed I
was not alone but the few fixes offered failed to work for me. Has
anyone any ideas about this?

TIA

Stewart