On Wednesday 28 February 2007, Gyuszk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about '[gentoo-user] Cedega no keyboard input':
>     I'm playing a couple of games with Cedega (latest 5.2.10). My
> problem: when using Cedega under X11+Gnome (or whatever window manager),
> when I start a game (Warcraft III ROC, GTA San Andreas, Steam + CS 1.6,
> whatever), there is no keyboard input. I can use mouse, but no keyboard
> at all

I was encountering a similar issue w/ my Cedega installation.  It happened
after I turned up my KDE "Focus stealing prevention" level.  I was able to
work around the problem by (after cedega had started the full-screen game)
using alt-tab (or similar shortcut) to manually select to "DirectX HAL"
(?) window.  I was able to fix the problem by turning down that "Focus
stealing prevention".

HTH but YMMV.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      ((_/)o o(\_))