On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:10:05 +1030, Novensiles divi Flamen wrote:

> I run a fully ~x86 system, I had to limit guile and slib to the stable
> version by adding
> dev-scheme/slib -~x86
> dev-scheme/guile -~x86
> to /etc/portage/package.keywords. This works for gnucash 2.04

2.0.4 and 2.0.4-r1 needed a lot of messing in /etc/portage to restrict
versions of various scheme packages. gnucash-2.0.5 seems to have fixed
all this, at least it has here, but you'll need to ensure guile is merged
with the deprecated, regex and discouraged USE flags.

flagedit dev-scheme/guile deprecated regex discouraged

--
Neil Bothwick

Q. Why do women have orgasms?