Hi,

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 08:24:35AM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> G'Day List,
>               im trying in vain to find a halfway decent dvd authoring
> program which will setup chapters and then burn this to disc with as little
> fuss as possible i have the movies as avi's at the moment and have tried a
> few programs which only do half the job. Does anyone know of a one stop shop
> program so to speak.

i use tovid there for, have a look at http://tovid.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page,
and media-video/tovid.
i use it to convert my avi's to mpeg and make a little textmenu.
the only thing which not worked by me, is to create an animated menu.

> thanks in advance

no problem at all

greetz
alex

--
* IMPORTANT: 217 config files in /etc need updating
We're sysadmins.  To us, data is a protocol-overhead.