Renat Golubchyk wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 17:18:38 -0600 Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Renat Golubchyk wrote:

>>> mplayer2 is the name of the main executable of the old Windows Media
>>> Player 6.4 (mplayer2.exe). So you just have to check that your
>>> mplayerplug-in handles the application/x-mplayer2 mimetype. Write
>>> about:plugins in the address bar of your Seamonkey and check if it
>>> is the case. If it's not maybe you haven't compiled in Windows
>>> Media Plugin support (wmp USE-flag must be set).
>>>
>> Then we have other problems then:
>>

>>> [ebuild   R   ] www-client/seamonkey-1.1.1  USE="crypt ipv6 java
>>> ldap xprint -debug -gnome -mozdevelop -moznocompose -moznoirc
>>> -moznomail -moznopango -moznoroaming -postgres -xforms -xinerama"
>>>
>> I don't even see the option of wmp.  I do have it enabled though.
>>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~ $ equery uses -a mplayerplug-in
> [ Searching for packages matching mplayerplug-in... ]
> [ Colour Code : set unset ]
> [ Legend : Left column  (U) - USE flags from make.conf              ]
> [        : Right column (I) - USE flags packages was installed with ]
> [ Found these USE variables for net-www/mplayerplug-in-3.21 ]
>  U I
>  + + gtk : Adds support for x11-libs/gtk+ (The GIMP Toolkit)
> [ Found these USE variables for net-www/mplayerplug-in-3.31-r1 ]
>  U I
>  + - divx      : Divx Playback Support
>  + - gmedia    : Google Media Playback Support
>  + + gtk       : Adds support for x11-libs/gtk+ (The GIMP Toolkit)
>  + + quicktime : Adds support for OpenQuickTime
>  - - realmedia : Real Media Playback Support
>  + - wmp       : Windows Media Playback Support
> [ Found these USE variables for net-www/mplayerplug-in-3.35 ]
>  U I
>  + + divx      : Divx Playback Support
>  + + gmedia    : Google Media Playback Support
>  + + gtk       : Adds support for x11-libs/gtk+ (The GIMP Toolkit)
>  + + quicktime : Adds support for OpenQuickTime
>  - - realmedia : Real Media Playback Support
>  + + wmp       : Windows Media Playback Support
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~  $ quse -D wmp
>  local:wmp:net-www/mplayerplug-in: Windows Media Playback Support
>

> Cheers,
> Renat

Ahhh, you meant wmp for the plug-in.  I thought you meant for Seamonkey.

OK.  I got that I think, since it is in the USE line in make.conf now.
I also did a emerge -ND world to make sure it took all the way around.
I still get the error in  my other reply though.  It fails to compile
and install.

You wouldn't happen to know about that would ya?  ;-)

Thanks

Dale

--
www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967