On Wednesday 14 March 2007 17:28, Arnaud FARINE wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I must install the package python2.4-pyrex, I didn't find it.
> I found only python-pyrex. Same thing for this : python2.4-xml

Some packages happen to have different names, depending on the
distribution. The names you mention seem to be debian package names.
I don't know python, but I guess that if you have python 2.4 in your
system (the latest stable version) you just need to install the gentoo
packages called "pyrex" and "pyxml" (python-pyrex is not a gentoo
package name).