List members -

I am trying to run Firefox on my Gentoo laptop, and I am having
trouble with the fonts.  Everything else in my KDE desktop looks fine
except for Firefox.  I believe that it has something to do Firefox
using GTK instead of QT.  From my research I have found that one way
to fix it is to adjust the "GTK Styles and Fonts" options in the KDE
control center.  I do not have that option available to me.  I
installed KDE using the split ebuilds and emerging the
kdebase-startkde package.  Is there a use flag or a separate package
that needs to be installed to get the "GTK Styles and Fonts" option in
Kcontrol?  Is there a config file located somewhere that I can edit to
change the fonts in GTK apps?

Thanks,
James