于 Fri, 23 Mar 2007 05:40:08 +0100,deface写到:

> Your better off to use a VPN device to hold the connection across the 2
> offices. If your connection is extremely crap; then you'll need to
> upgrade to a better service provider. As far as your windows vpn issue,
> the device is not hidden; you just built your vpn connection wrong. you
> need to remove the option to use the remote host as a gateway, this will
> allow you to use your local interface for dns routing, not the other
> side.

Thanks!. I'll carefully think and check your suggested solutions.
However "upgrade to a better service provider" is absolutely impossible.
Everyone who had been in China know this is a joke. We hope this (lack
of competition in ICP business) can be solved in next 5 years.