On Monday 02 April 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote about '[gentoo-user] Re:
Can I share my /boot and swap partitions with other Linux installs?':
> And what's about sharing /root ? is there any problem or not ? I never
> did it but was wondering about.

No, different distros will require slightly different layouts in /etc
(which is normally part of the same mount as /) and, in particular, will
install (and confuse each other with) distro-specific scripts
in /etc/init.d.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      ((_/)o o(\_))