On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 21:07:02 +0200
Tony Stohne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey tony,  maybe this is beyond your control, or maybe you don't care,
and if not i respect your autonomy in such matters, but your reply
block punctuation character '|' defeats the very helpful colorization
of my and many other browsers that use the usual '>' character to
identify reply text.  It makes your letters nearly unreadable.
respects, - dan