Hi,

i'm 15 years old, using Linux since 2004/2005, started with Suse,
Debian and now i'm on Gentoo - and very happy :)

On 4/13/07, kashani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> What is the average age of the gentoo user here?

Looks like I'm coming in at the older end at 33.

Some SunOS on sparc5 in college and the IBM mainframe for the Fortran
classes I took in '93. Installed BSD off floppies and a 28.8 modem in
'96. Discovered Linux in '97 and kicked BSD to the curb shortly
thereafter. Gentoo in 2002 and it's still my favorite distro.

kashani