On Thursday 19 April 2007, "Dan Cowsill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about 'Re: [gentoo-user] Clock/Daylight Savings':
> I dual boot windows on my system, and for some reason, windows can't
> keep the time straight after the change.

Windows expects the hardware clock to be in local time.  (Open)NTPd uses
UTC for all it's time values.  You have to do some magic that I don't know
to get Linux/BSD ntp daemons to play well with windows *and* properly
correct for time.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      ((_/)o o(\_))