I apologize if this is a duplicate.  I've just done a re-install and
I don't think my first attempt got out.

  I tried Xubuntu on a 1999 Dell with a 450 mhz PIII and 128 megs of
ram.  The install was excruciatingly slow, and once installed it was
only painfully slow.  So I went back to Gentoo, re-installed fresh, and
copied over various config-files from my main machine (also Gentoo),
incluting the iptables ruleset (/var/lib/iptables/rules-save).  The Dell
can't load them...

[m450][root][~] iptables-restore < /var/lib/iptables/rules-save
iptables-restore: line 66 failed

  Line 66 is the COMMIT line.  If I get rid of the COMMIT line, the
complaint is...

[m450][root][~] iptables-restore < /var/lib/iptables/rules-save
iptables-restore: COMMIT expected at line 67

  RTFM didn't find anything useful and I know the rules worked before.
Help.

--
Walter Dnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> In linux /sbin/init is Job #1
Q. Mr. Ghandi, what do you think of Microsoft security?