I think I sent this question from
[EMAIL PROTECTED] about an hour ago, but as I
have not received it back again at either this
address, or espersunited.com and as I don't seem to
have sent any mail from espersunited.com since April,
I'll send this again.  In my exim.conf file, I'm a
little confused about the hostlist   relay_from_hosts
variable.  I need to be able to send mail from
127.0.0.1, 70.234.122.250 (the machine exim's running
on), 70.234.122.251, and 70.234.122.248 (which are two
other machines on my LAN).  How would I set the
variable thus?  Also, exim needs to be able to receive
mail from anywhere.  Is this the default behaviour?