Hello

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 02:05:39PM +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> after my notebook disk died, I started completely afresh with
> the newest stage1 (running within some bit aged knoppix).

What I remember is that stage1 is no longer supported and is for
developers only. Theoretically, you can take i386, set your host to i686
and rebuild all, and you will get the same result.

--
There is one difference between linux and windows.
With windows, you pay for the software, but you get all the T-shirts for free.

Michal "vorner" Vaner