My problem is that I do not often have proper internet access underway,
and I NEVER have NNTP access at all from the ship I am on.  I have to
deal with highly restrictive network policies.  Email is the only viable
without digests.  However, the same network also makes the mime digests
almost impossible.  How do I disable mail delivery?  No matter what
commands I throw at the help server, it just sends me back a list of the
<list>-subscribe@ and <list>-unsubscribe@ email addresses.  :(

I am probably missing something obvious.