I have no ~/.gnomerc-errors

I tried to delete all the .gnome related stuff, and even things that were'nt
related. Same error.

Then I created a brand new 'testgnome' account that had nothing in
/home/testgnome. Same error.

*sigh*

This is a longshot, but maybe I should just "emerge --unmerge" all of gnome and
related? (how do I do that, including any /etc files
and stuff -- like it never happened). Then I can re-emerge it all? I dunno.