On Friday 18 May 2007 17:15, Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
> On Friday 18 May 2007 18:10:41 Mick wrote:
> > !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "boa" have been masked.
> > !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your
> > request: - www-servers/boa-0.94.14_alpha20 (masked by: package.mask, ~x86
> > keyword) # Raúl Porcel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (18 May 2007)
> > # For treecleaners, bug 102174
> > # Pending removal 17 Jul 2007
>
> So there is your answer. I looked in anoncvs but it hasn't reached that
> either yet... ;)

Fair do's.  Took some time to look at the bug and it seems that thttpd is
suggested as a valid replacement which unlike continues to be maintained.

@Neil: I haven't looked much into NFS because it seems more involved (running
portmap also has security aspects to consider) than just running a little
server every now and then - but may be I'm wrong.
--
Regards,
Mick