On 5/30/07, "Lutz Schönemann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Hi!

I have set up Gentoo on a system that I would like to use as a video, music
player and sometimes to check my emails. There is a remote control connected
to it and is detected as a serial keyboard. Now I want the xorg-server not
to process events coming from this "keyboard". I also have a bluetooth
keyboard that I want to connect to that system and events coming from this
keyboard should be processed.

So, is it possible to deactivate one keyboard?

I think so, what about deactivating the one you do not want to use in your
xorg.conf?

Sven