Hi Gentoo community,

I'm new to dual-monitor setups and I have one question to you:
I have Geforce 7950GT graphics card with two independent DVI-I outputs and two
monitors connected to each DVI out. I configured X.org to use two screens
separate on these two monitors.
Question: How can I interchange screens between those two monitors? I've
primary screen always on "first" DVI-out and I want to change it(I want the
primary screen to be on "second" DVI-out)

Here is my xorg.conf:

/*******************/
Section "Files"
        RgbPath      "/usr/share/X11/rgb"
        ModulePath   "/usr/lib64/xorg/modules"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/misc/"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/TTF/"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/OTF"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/Type1/"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/CID/"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/100dpi/"
        FontPath     "/usr/share/fonts/75dpi/"
        FontPath        "/usr/share/fonts/terminus"
        FontPath        "/usr/share/fonts/corefonts"
EndSection

Section "Module"
#       Load  "dri"
        Load  "dbe"
#       Load  "record"
#       Load  "xtrap"
        Load  "glx"
#       Load  "extmod"
        Load  "freetype"
#       Load  "type1"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "kbd"
        Option  "XkbRules"      "xorg"
        Option  "XkbModel"      "pc105"
        Option  "XkbLayout"     "us,ru(winkeys)"
        Option  "XkbOptions"    "grp:caps_toggle,grp_led:scroll"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "auto"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5 6 7"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier   "Monitor0"
        VendorName   "Samsung"
        ModelName    "SyncMaster 971P"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
        Identifier   "Monitor1"
        VendorName   "Samsung"
        ModelName    "SyncMaster 971P"
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Card1"
        Driver      "nvidia"
        VendorName  "nVidia Corporation"
        BoardName   "ASUS EN7950GT"
        Option  "RenderAccel"   "true"
        BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
        Screen  0
EndSection

Section "Device"
        Identifier  "Card0"
        Driver      "nvidia"
        VendorName  "nVidia Corporation"
        BoardName   "ASUS EN7950GT"
        Option  "RenderAccel"   "true"
        BusID       "PCI:1:0:0"
        Screen  1
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier "Screen0"
        Device     "Card0"
        Monitor    "Monitor0"
        DefaultDepth    24
        SubSection "Display"
                Modes   "1280x1024"
                Depth   24
        EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "Screen"
        Identifier "Screen1"
        Device     "Card1"
        Monitor    "Monitor1"
        DefaultDepth    24
        SubSection "Display"
                Modes   "1280x1024"
                Depth   24
        EndSubSection
EndSection

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier      "Layout 1"
        Screen  0 "Screen0" 0 0
        Screen  1 "Screen1" LeftOf "Screen0"
        InputDevice     "Keyboard0"     "CoreKeyboard"
        InputDevice     "Mouse0"        "CorePointer"
EndSection

--
best regards,
Aleksey V. Kunitskiy