Hi everyone,

I have recently updated portage, did an emerge -avuD system and world.
Everything was doing great until it hit kmail. First time i tried to compile
it it hogged the processor to max
and wasted all the RAM + swap space. You can imagine what that did to rest
of the system response time.
Well i managed to kill the compilation with Ctrl-C.

I tried to compile it again with the same result, after that i wanted kmail
out of my system for good so did
emerge -aC kmail.

I was all happy about it been gone, so i did an update again, left it
compile through the night, but didn't notice that kmail
wanted to be compiled again. i left it running over the night and it didn't
compile. Just stood there eating all the resources.

ATM i cant post the gcc output when kmail compilation breaks as i am not on
work until tomorrow  and our shitty router
seems to have problem with port forwarding again... :(

If someone has any idea on either how to remove kmail completely or make it
compile right id appreciate it.

--
r.